7 Ways To Achieve Wealth That Are Completely Free
What is wealth?
It’s a question that most would answer as having monetary gain and financial success. But you may have heard the saying, you aren’t wealthy until you have things that money can’t buy.
So if you want to be the wealthiest person in the world, shift your outlook on prosperity to one that includes these 7 completely free and abundant assets:
- Hugs. They just feel good. But research says that there’s more to it than how you feel, they can actually lower risk of heart disease, stress reduction, fight fat, boosts immune system to fight infection and lowers depression.
- Smiles. The more you smile, the better you feel and make others feel. Increasing social connection allows for community and support that is always beneficial.
- Friends/Family. Your best friend, partner, daughter, mother, siblings, father and the list can go one. There’s no price for the deep connection loved ones can give you.
- Sleep. We all want it, need it and thrive off of it. A good night’s sleep is invaluable.
- Laughter… is the best medicine. Always.
- Good memories. It allows us to do all the things we just mentioned…smile, dream, develop fondness for loved ones. They are one of our greatest gifts.
- Love. Where there is love, there is life. A full life.
Is Your DNA Programmed To Attract Wealth
& Success Into Your Life… Or Reject It?
Click the button below to get a free PDF report that shows you 6 power words
for reprogramming your ‘Prosperity DNA’
Click Here To Get The PDF
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Also in Project Yourself
As parents, we all wonder how to be sure our kids are receiving the best education possible. And part of this is being sure their lifestyle and home-life support their learning. So, how can you make sure your child is getting the most out of his or her hours spent in school? One way is
Ginger is one of the healthiest (and most delicious) super foods on the planet. It is loaded with nutrients and bio active compounds that have powerful benefits for your whole body and even your brain. Ginger belongs to the Zingiberaceae family, and is closely related to turmeric, cardamom and galangal. The rhizome (which is the
Being a long distance relationship can be taxing. It’s hard to maintain when two people are in the same place already, so the distance adds a whole other dimension to the relationship. But don’t let the miles bog you down- try to focus on the the little things you can do now so you can