Wise Confucius Quotes For Meditation
Confucius was one of China’s most famous philosophers who lived around the year of 500 BC. You may have encountered Confucius quotes before as his words of wisdom are some of the most prolific in history.
Confucius’s teachings were so popular in China that they became a kind of philosophical religion, called Confucianism. Confucianism teaches about five virtues including humaneness, honesty, propriety, wisdom/knowledge and fidelity/sincerity.
Here is a list of my favorite Confucius quotes. I hope you like them!
- “Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.”
- “It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.”
- “Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it.”
- “Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life.”
- “Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.”
- “Wherever you go, go with all your heart.”
- “Better a diamond with a flaw than a pebble without.”
- “The more man meditates upon good thoughts, the better will be his world and the world at large.”
- “We should feel sorrow, but not sink under its oppression.”
- “To be wronged is nothing unless you continue to remember it.”
Andrea Schulman is a former high school psychology teacher and the creator of ‘Raise Your Vibration Today.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Also in Project Yourself
As parents, we all wonder how to be sure our kids are receiving the best education possible. And part of this is being sure their lifestyle and home-life support their learning. So, how can you make sure your child is getting the most out of his or her hours spent in school? One way is
Ginger is one of the healthiest (and most delicious) super foods on the planet. It is loaded with nutrients and bio active compounds that have powerful benefits for your whole body and even your brain. Ginger belongs to the Zingiberaceae family, and is closely related to turmeric, cardamom and galangal. The rhizome (which is the
Being a long distance relationship can be taxing. It’s hard to maintain when two people are in the same place already, so the distance adds a whole other dimension to the relationship. But don’t let the miles bog you down- try to focus on the the little things you can do now so you can