Kolovrat Slavic Sun Talisman Pendant Necklace
The Kolovrat, also known as the Swastika, symbolized different things depending on the aspect its used for. From a mythological aspect, the spinning wheel symbolized the infinity and repeating the cycle as the fight between Slavic Gods in fight between Good and Evil.
During burials of ancient times, the Symbol of Swastika or Kolovrat were engraved on wooden Idols above graves of deceased ones as a symbol of eternity and constant cycle between Life and Death.
Beside the never ending cycle, it also symbolized the sun, that grants us life and warmth.
Limited Quantity. We sell out often. Consider buying two or more.
Get one for yourself or your friends/family.
Click "Add to Cart" now to grab yours.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout through All Major CC or Paypal
- Condition: Brand New
- Item Type: Pendant Necklace
- Pendants Type: Slide
- Material: Zinc Alloy
- Chain Type: Rope
- Shape\pattern: Slavic Molvinets Pendant
- Color: SIlver, Gold Plated
- Pendant Size: 3.2cm | 1.26in
- Chain Length: 40cm - 70cm (adjustable) | 15.75in - 27.56in (adjustable)
- We do not ship to APO, FPO addresses