Peacock Feather Dream Catcher
Native American myths have told countless stories about dreams. It is believed that both good and bad dreams circulate through the night air. To make sure that the terrors of the dream life are not able to get through the sleeper, dream catchers were fashioned and hung over the bed or at the window.
Woven at the center is a web that will ensnare and entangle bad dreams so that they will remain there and perish at the first light of dawn. The good dreams are trapped in the web, and slide down the feathers to the sleeping person
Using peacock feathers, this dream catcher is fashioned with a symbol of what we can achieve when we endeavor to show our true colors. Seeing a peacock in your dream is a symbol of spring, birth, and new growth. It is also considered a good omen, signalling prestige, success and contentment . Numerous cultures deem that they are a symbol of eternal life and the link between heaven and earth.
Limited Quantity. We sell out often. Consider buying two or more.
Get one for yourself or your friends/family.
Click "Add to Cart" now to grab yours.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout through All Major CC or Paypal
- Item Condition: Brand New
- Material: Iron Circle, Feathers, Bead, Satin line
- Type: Dream Catcher
- Style: Antique Imitation
- Colors: As Pictures (may differ from monitor calibration)
- Total Length: 50cm - 55cm | 19.69in - 21.65in
- Feather: 5-10cm and 15-20cm | 1.97-3.94in and 5.91-7.87in
- Circle Diameter: 13cm | 5.12inch
- We do not ship to APO, FPO Address