Stainless Steel Four Claw Evil Eye Ring
The evil eye is believed to ward off bad intentions.
The Evil Eye is an amulet or talisman, of protection against evil forces. Its history goes back almost 3,000 years and can be found in almost every culture in the world
The root of the power of the evil eye is believed to be jealousy, whether in the form of a look with malice or admiration. Times of great change in life like puberty, marriage, or childbirth makes one most vulnerable to the threat of the evil eye.
The most popular method of escaping the evil eye’s effects is by the use of evil eye talismans, symbols, and evil eye jewelry which are meant to “reflect” the power of the evil look.
When a person wears or carries an evil eye with them, it is believed to:
- Help keep your life in balance
- Guards you against misfortune, harm and bad luck
- Protects you from "bad karma" and ill-will that could otherwise have a negative effect on your well-being or your life in general.
Limited Quantity. We sell out often. Consider buying two or more.
Get one for yourself or your friends/family.
Click "Add to Cart" now to grab yours.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout through All Major CC or Paypal
- Item Condition: Brand New
- Item Type: Ring
- Setting Type: Bezel Setting
- Material: Metal
- Metals Type: Stainless Steel
- Shape\pattern: Claw, Eye
- We do not ship to APO, FPO Address