The Project:Yourself (P:Y) tribe is seriously in tune with the idea that modern mind-body-spirit tools and ancient technologies such as meditation, yoga, sacred geometry, and creative visualization can be some of the best answers to overcome the overwhelm and stress of daily modern life.
In order to restore balance and help guide you toward self-realization, we created a program comprised of awesome techniques for individual and global transformation that unify ancient wisdom and modern science in an exhilarating, holistic way. What we have researched and put together can seriously affect you at the level of your DNA—which makes the Project:Yourself methodology particularly interesting.
We ship from our warehouse in Encinitas, California; however sometimes from our overseas locations. We take pride in our products and where we source them from...so your patience is truly appreciated.
Don't forget: A percentage of every order goes to support various charities and non-profits around the world…so again - THANK YOU for supporting our mission to help the world.
How do I Track My Package?
Note: Do not include extra spaces or characters before or after your tracking code. There is a certain time gap between the information on the courier's site and our tracking system. Our tracking system's program runs in a periodic manner (every 3 hours), so you might see some delays.
When will my package arrive?
- We ship most of our products using the US Postal Service’s Media Mail. Expedited products are sent using either Priority Mail or First Class Mail. We use First Class Mail International for products shipped internationally. Products ordered Sunday-Thursday are shipped within 24-48 hours of your order. Products ordered on Friday and Saturday are not shipped until the following Monday. The average delivery time from the time the product is shipped is listed below:
- Media Mail 2-8 days
- Priority Mail 1-3 days
- First Class Mail 1-3 days
- First Class Mail International varies
- While these are average delivery times, delivery can take longer if the Postal Service has heavy volume, if the Postal Service has trouble verifying your address, or other issues. Therefore please allow up to three to four weeks for your product to arrive. If your product has not arrived within this time, please contact us at email@example.com
- PLEASE NOTE: We take pride in our products and where we source them from. We ship from our warehouse in Encinitas, California or sometimes from our overseas locations. Depending on where you live and where we ship from - it can take up to 5 weeks to receive your items.
I have a delivery confirmation number, but when I try to look up the delivery status of my package, I get the following message:
The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on [date] to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if / when available. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.
- Packages are presented to the USPS either on that date or the next business day. Once the package arrives at your destination, the package status information is updated with the actual delivery date and destination zip code. Note that delivery confirmation numbers are not tracking numbers (like those used by UPS, FedEx, and USPS Express Mail). Therefore the Postal Service does not consistently scan or track the package while it is on route, but only provides the date and time that it was delivered (there are some exceptions, but generally, this is true). Therefore you are likely to see this message until your package is actually delivered. If your package has not arrived within three weeks, this could also mean that the package label was generated, but the package was never presented to the Postal Service. It may also mean that the package was lost in transit, or it is being held up by the Postal Service for some other reason. We advise the following:
- Check first with your mail carrier or Post Office to see if they can find out what happened to the package. Please note that we have no additional information about the status of your package once it is presented to the Postal Service.
How do I change my shipping address?
- We cannot change addresses on the order after the order is shipped.
Do you offer international shipping?
- Yes for most products, international shipping is available.
Do you have a reseller and / or affiliate program?
- Yes, we do have affiliate / reseller programs. You can learn more about this at http://partners.deeporigins.com/
Is it safe to order from your website? Is your website secure?
- Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Your data is stored through Shopify’s data storage, databases and the general Shopify application. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall so it is totally safe. You can learn more about this at https://store.projectyourself.com/pages/privacy-policy
Do you offer discounts for bulk orders?
- We do offer bulk discounts but it depends on your order. How many are you ordering? We can send you a quote. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with Subject Line: Bulk Order
Can I order over the phone?
- No, we do not accept orders over the phone. You can only order thru the website. Thank you for understanding.
What payment methods do you accept?
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Paypal and other Standard electronic forms of payment.. These are all available in the checkout process.
Do you offer financing or payment plans?
- We do not offer financing or payment plans.
Do you ship to APO / FPO (military / diplomatic addresses)?
- We do not ship to APO / FPO (military / diplomatic addresses). Details of APO / FPO at http://www.engineersupply.com/APO-FPO-Military-Addresses.aspx.
Where are coupon codes entered on the site?
- You can enter the coupon code during the checkout process. Just go to your Cart (top right corner) and proceed to Checkout. Right below the cart items will be a Discount box, just enter your coupon code then click Apply.
Where do you ship the products from?
- We ship from our warehouse in Encinitas, California or sometimes from our overseas locations including India, China or Indonesia.
Do you have store locations or only an eCommerce store?
- No, we do not have physical store locations. We only sell online at the present time.
Can customers pickup their order instead of shipping it?
- There's no pickup option at this time.
At Project Yourself we do our absolute best to ensure that our product descriptions are as in depth as possible so that you will not encounter any unexpected surprises when you receive our products. We want our customers to know exactly what they are ordering.
Order Cancellation Policy
We pride ourselves on our ability to quickly and accurately process all orders. In fact, most items are processed within 6-8 hours. If you wish to cancel your order for any reason, please email us at email@example.com within 24 hours.s.
Replacement for a wrong or defective item sent
We are very sorry and we would like to make it up to you! Please drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details:
- Your order number
- The matter of the issue (e.g. incorrect/defective item)
- Pictures or videos, whichever applicable
How do I obtain a refund for my product?
- If you wish, we may ship you a new product or replace it with another item of the same value. You can learn more about this at: https://store.projectyourself.com/pages/return-policy
- Buyer pays for return shipping.
Do customers have to sign for the shipment?
- We do not require you to sign for the shipment.
Are all your products new?
- Yes, all our products are new.
Where is my Order Confirmation? I did not receive any confirmation.
- The order confirmation email is sent to your email within 24 hours upon checkout. Please try to check your spam or trash folder as it may end up there as well.
I see your product on the Instagram feed. How do I order?
- You need to single tap on the photo in Instagram, and a button will appear with the link. Click on that button and it will take you straight to the product.
Is your company involved in any charities?
- Yes! A percentage of every order goes to support various charities and non-profits around the world. Our sister organization Education and Exploration Foundation is a registered 501(c)3 in the USA as a non-profit organization. You can visit www.educationandexploration.org or https://store.projectyourself.com/pages/giving-back for more information the causes we support.
Do you do custom orders?
- Please provide details about the type of customization you want at to email@example.com - We cannot accommodate most custom orders.
I received a product different from the one I ordered.
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to start the refund process. Please be sure to describe the situation in as much detail as possible.
My product was not in the condition as described in the listing. What do I do?
- While we make every effort to describe the condition of products accurately, occasionally a product may be in a lesser condition than described. Products may also suffer some deterioration of condition during shipping. If you are dissatisfied with the condition of your product contact us at email@example.com to start the refund process. Please be sure to describe the situation in as much detail as possible. Note: this must still fit within the guidelines of the replacement policy.