Aromatic Indian Rosewood 108 Bead Mala
Beautiful, handmade, Indian Rosewood Mala Beads
These mala beads can be worn as a necklace or bracelet. Mala beads are traditionally used in prayer & mantra meditation. Today, used by many yogis, malas are used to recite mantras while practicing meditation. When you practice meditation and yoga, a mala can be a powerful tool in your quest for wellness and clearer understanding.
The number 108 is considered a sacred number in traditions such as Buddhism & Hinduism. However, many people wear mala beads as a symbol and reminder of their own journey, whatever it may be.
Rosewood plays an important role as it contains various helpful properties.
- The Rosewood Fragrance gives Calming Effects
- Rosewood is associated with the Heart Chakra
- Rosewood increases the qualities of Compassion & Love
You can also use this set of mala beads as a beautiful bracelet or necklace!
Here are some Mantras you can try as you use your mala beads throughout the day:
Here are some of our favorite modern day mantras...
- Love: "I am love."
- Calmer Mind: "Smile and breathe"
- Being Present: "Be here, now."
- Allowing the Universe to Guide You: "I am open to receiving universal gifts."
- Happiness: "Today, I choose joy!"
Limited Quantity. We sell out often.
Consider buying 2+
One for yourself and one for someone you love!
- OUR GIFT TO YOU: FREE SHIPPING & HANDLING
- Mala Beads: 108 beads strung on an elastic cord with 1 guru bead.
- Material : Natural Rosewood
- Length: Approx. 25" (108 beads).
- Bead Size: Approx. 6MM or 8MM
- We do not ship to APO. FPO Address